MEET AUTHOR AND INDEPENDENT INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHER
It is so exciting to have author Lisa Umina on my blog today. She is such a talented author of children’s books. I am sure you will be thrilled to learn more about Lisa’s books and her background.
1. Could you tell us a bit about yourself Lisa?
I am an award-winning author and independent international publisher. I have been living in Mexico for the past seven years, and have had the opportunity to share my books with audiences around the world.
2. Describe your desk/workspace.
I am surrounded by positive books and my favourite pen.
3. Do you have a favourite quote?
Yes I do. How you do anything is how you do everything.
4. What are you currently reading?
I am reading A Little Faith by Mitch Albom.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
Believe in yourself and don’t be scared to take risks.
6. If you could have coffee with anyone (living or dead, real or fictional), who would it be and why?
I would love to have coffee with my father. He passed away a few years ago and that’s one of my favourite things to do.
7. What was your favourite book as a child and why?
Green Eggs and Ham was my favourite book. I love books that have rhythm. I love to use different voices when I read the books aloud.